Sunday, June 09, 2013

SHAVUAH TOV

Here we are at Sunday again...a new day...a new week. I don't know about you, but I'm one of those people who wakes up ready to start the day! Hello day! Hello morning! Hello Jerusalem! Hello!!! Makes my husband and kids nuts. They are the 'need to have my first cup of coffee/tea and while you're at it, could you please speak softly?' people. Makes me nuts.

Now, my brother David, he's just like me! And we have the best time talking. Especially when we're in the same time zone. He lives in Boulder and we Viber/Tango/Skype...wadda world!

But, when we are together we have the most fun! It is wonderful waking up to a happy face who usually says "Where'd you want to go for breakfast?" 

So, no matter if you are a YAHOO person or a yahhoo person, SHAVUAH TOV...shavuah tov!!!

I hope you have a great, happy healthy week. And, btw, breakfast sounds fabulous...you busy?

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

1 Comments:

At 4:29 PM, Anonymous Hedy said...

Thinking I'm a YAHOOOOOOO kind of person! Damn, but I will miss talking with you every morning when I go home! it has been so much fun being in the same time zone these past few weeks!

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home