Thursday, June 03, 2010

ANOTHER MIRACLE IN THE HOLY LAND

Yesterday, the blogs/twitters.( or is it twits?) and emails were flying as we all dropped everything and vented over the internet.

And miracle of miracles, the bastards have accomplished a monumental feat---the Israelis are united! ALL FOR ONE AND ONE FOR ALL...

And we are furious!!!

I received interesting comments to my blog yesterday...some were 'you rock girl' 'israel forever' and others were ' you are way off base lady and don't know what you are talking about'.

Interesting.

FYI: Israel delivers up to 15,000 TONS OF AID TO GAZA EVERY WEEK!!! I said EVERY WEEK!!!

We wouldn't have had to check the damn boats, but hey is there anyone out there who really believes they were filled with grain and chocolate bars???

Admit it...you think there was bad stuff in there too.

Now, I may piss you off again, but this is my blog and I can say what I feel, right?
The Republicans are with Israel...the Christians are with Israel...Fox News is with Israel...hmmm now who does that leave???

One brave lad in Los Angeles...a high school kid was amazing yesterday.
Daniel in the Lion's Den http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wOaulsPGBI

Well, it is now 10:45 in the morning. I've finished my stint in the pool...don't ask that is another blog...free Willie! and I'm now in the university Givat Ram campus waiting for my student. He is in a wheelchair and can't come to my place because of the steps so twice a week I swim and twice a week I come to the campus to get him ready for his English matriculation. He's one hell of a great kid.

Finally...POTUS you sided with our enemies...brings to mind the old adage: he who sleeps with dogs should not complain about fleas.

And, Turkey. What a short memory you have. Wasn't it not too long ago that Israel set up hospital tents and cared for all your wounded after pulling out as many as we could from the rubble of your earthquake?
Turkey...you may have forgotten BUT GOD HASN'T.


Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home