Thursday, October 05, 2006

ARAFAT, Y'MACH SHEMO

I was going to write a blog today about the green and blue jars of honey that my kid brought back from his tiul (trip) up north, but then I got the following email. Are you ready?

from: imra@netvision.net.il

Shmulik Hadad YNET Published: 10.05.06, 01:47

Sderot: Israelis leave, Palestinians arrive.

Security threat causes many residents of the city to leave. Lowered costs lead many families of Palestinians
cooperating with Israeli government to buy or rent
vacated homes.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/o,7340,L-3311279,00.html


So natch, I went and read the article. Are we nuts? Let's organize ourselves for a second.
1. they keep firing Qassam rocket into Sderot
2. no one does anything about it
3. the people get scared and moved out
4. their homes remained empty
5. HERE'S THE BIGGIE!!! AND I QUOTE "The falling property values allowed many families of Palestinian cooperating with the Israeli government and defense forces to buy homes, even mansions, in the more targeted areas of the city."

Ah! I get it. This is part of Arafat"s plan... y'mach shemo (may his name be erased). Arafat said that the Arabs would win because of two reasons...their patience and their wombs.

So, if they don't kill us outright, they will wait till we leave and move in. Is that the plan?
Now, don't get me wrong. I sure as heck don't blame the poor residents of Sderot for running scared. I mean, I lived in Jerusalem during the intifada when we were being blown up all the time. I know how scary that is. I didn't think of packing up my family and moving to Florida or even Eilat, but who am I to throw stones at anyone else?

What I'm hysterical about is that our government and/or the army thinks this is a plan.
ARE THEY NUTS? ARE ALL THE INMATES OUT OF THE CUCKOO'S NEST AND NOW SITTING IN THE KNESSET?

If any of you can explain this to me, I'll be more than happy to listen. In the meantime I'm going to make myself a cup of coffee and a nice slice of diet bread with green honey.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

3 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that one got me too, honey! blew me away! whew....

 
At 1:53 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

dear dr.j...thanks...a whole lot!!!

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Geologychick said...

Are you kidding me? Who is running the government?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home