Saturday, June 05, 2010

LAND FOR PEACE

Okay...I get it.

I am oh so ready to give them Gaza and they should leave me in peace.

Of course, that means I don't want to hear about them any more...I don't want to give them jobs any more...they can't come into Israel any more...I won't send in over 10,000 tons of aid every week any more.

You win! You're on your own!!!

But...if you so much as send one missile my way I have the right to blow you all to smithereens.

You keep the damn Strip...I get peace.

What is wrong with that picture? Only one word. Peace is spelled wrong.
They want piece after piece until they have all the pieces and Israel is no more.

America voted against Israel!!!!!!

POTUS...when the dust settles nothing you do will ever clear your name.

God loves me...my Christian friends tell me that Jesus loves me...Allah??? don't get me started on him!!! I know...I know...Allah hu Akbar!!! Just ask any of the gazillion Muslims in the world. Of course, he didn't bring the word from Sinai...he didn't walk on water...but I guess when you have a gazillion believers you don't have to.

Shabbat shalom.

Have a good day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home