Thursday, June 29, 2006

Yesterday...Today...and Tomorrow

Yesterday, my server was down and I couldn't drop in to say hello.
Today I'm running off to work very early because this afternoon I have to pick up my grandchildren from nursery school. Their parents are taking the day and night off, so I get to sleep over at their place. Well, sleep may be a bit optimistic :).
Tomorrow, I get to take my babies back to their nursery school, where my oldest, the four year old has an 'end of the year' party. His parents are coming back to the party and then they are all off for the weekend.
Finally, I will cook for shabbat. Drag my old bones to the computer. And then we can shmooze.
I don't know about you, but I miss us.
Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home