Thursday, May 30, 2013

WOW

Thank you all so very much for visiting my site and for the fabulous emails. Nearly a hundred hits and over 35 emails! WOW!!! Your comments and support mean so much to me.

I have wanted this webpage for a long time, but you know how it is...the kids...work...the babies...work...the holidays...work...You get it!

And, if I'm really honest, it is a bit scary putting yourself out there for one and all to see. I'm used to it as Star Catcher and as marallyn on this blog...but a webpage takes things to another level all together. 

Just between us...I LOVE IT!!! I love the colours the design the freedom and the fact that I can finally put all my thoughts and ideas down in one place. 

I am not posting my writing just yet. But, who knows...as whatshername said so beautifully...
Ok, back to the kitchen...cooking for shabbat...cuz tomorrow really is another day!!!

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home