Thursday, July 26, 2012

I BELIEVE

I believe in a higher power.
I believe in miracles.
I believe there is a reason for everything.
And I believe that although I do have a running conversation with God, that doesn't mean He has to let me in on all His plans. Frustrating sometimes.

The older I get, the more amazed I am at how we all somehow get to where we are supposed to be. That is one...just one...of the reasons I became an astrologer. Astrology gives us free choice. It shows us where we are supposed to get but lets us choose our path. Some may run, quickly along the straight path; others may take the winding road, and there are those who need to stand still and wait a bit. 

I have done all three and funny enough got to just where I needed to be. I always say about myself that I really like who I am but don't always like how I had to get here.

Well no one said it was going to be easy! 

It is not a mistake that I moved to Jerusalem forty-two years ago! Vey!!! It is not a mistake that those of us who are here at this time have gathered together. What does it mean? I'll let you know as soon as the Boss tells me. 

I have avoided being political lately in my blogs and Facebook entries. But sometimes a person has to speak up. 

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

3 Comments:

At 4:07 PM, Blogger PsychotherapistBoulder said...

I'm so pleased that you are blogging again. I love your writing style and you're messages are always light hearted and inspirational.

 
At 7:55 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks david...means a lot!!!

 
At 4:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's really interesting. Thanks for posting all the great information! Had never thought of it all that way before.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home