Wednesday, July 25, 2012

LITTLE TINY FEET


I love this! From the first time I saw this picture I really loved it.
At first it reminded me of those socks with the colourful toes...every toe a different colour...remember them?

Then I thought of my babies and their babies...little feet...tiny toes. Makes me smile again just thinking of those times. And how about the feeling when they sleep next to you and either stab you in the back (then those toes are weapons!!!) or throw a foot over your hip or waist. Did I mention smiling?

By now you know I collect owls. Have collected them for a very long time. I love my owls...a lot.

But after looking at the top photo, I think I should start dividing my time between gazing at the stars and checking out the ground for some little stones. I can make those feet...I betcha I can!

I wonder if they have hamsah feet? Hey, it could be a whole new industry! Fissalach reminds me of chicken feet in chicken soup...nope, no good. How about Tootsies! Should Google it and see if it's already taken...hold on...nope...not for socks. That's it! Tootsie Tootsie Tootsie...sounds like an old Al Jolson song...toot toot tootsie good bye...sigh. that takes care of that!

If I ever do make some of these stone footsies I'll take a picture and share! 

ps. I love what Eleanor Roosevelt wrote...it's true. I guess the ones who hurt us leave a punch and the ones who make life delicious are the Tootsies kind. You know who you are! Nice.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home