Tuesday, May 01, 2007

THE MIDDLE EAST ISN'T THE MID WEST

Never a dull moment in the Middle East. Never. Tweedle Dee, aka Ehud Olmert...I mean PRIMINISTER Ehud Olmert has just been blasted by the Winograd Report
http://tinyurl.com/2ghkvm
I thought I would quote from the text above, but it is simply too horrendous to read again. The man has the chutzpah/gaul to get on televison yesterday and say that now he is going to learn from his mistakes!

Too little too late. Go tell that to the bereaved families and the wounded, Mr. P.M.

Then, there is Tweedle Dum aka Amir Peretz...I mean MINISTER OF DEFENCE Amir Peretz.

They don't even have the grace to resign. But, I hope in the days and weeks to come we will make them realize that their days of ruling us are over. They never should have been in power in the first place.

Olmert wasn't elected...Sharon had a stroke...and if you ask me they should have let the man die. Then he would have had a huge funeral and all the heads of state and kings and queens and Lord alone knows who else, would have come and paid their respect to the man who evicted over 8,000 Jews from their homes and left them standing in the middle of the street, homeless, jobless and for what? (Well, we all know for what...so that the country would be busy with the eviction and not pay too much attention to his hanky-panky with the money). Sigh.

Now, he's a latkeh in some hospice and we got Olmert. And his group of henchmen. This one is under investigation for sex crimes, that one for taking bribes, another one for who knows what...there isn't one person left to vote for who hasn't either put his hand in the till or in some lady's ahem. Bill Clinton must be hysterical. Like Jackie Mason says...'You don't screw an entire country and end up with phlebitis!!!

So, like the husband says to his wife when she confronts him with the fact that she saw him come out of a motel with her best friend, 'Nope, not me. Couldn't have been me. I was in another part of town at the time. You're mistaken.' And the woman wants to believe him, so she does.

Me? I don't believe you Mister P.M. I never trusted you. I hate what you have done to my city since you were mayor. I don't believe a word that comes out of your mouth and I hope if you are guilty of all the corruption and crimes that they are investigating you for, that you do jail time like I would have to do as an ordinary citizen.

Mr. Minister of Defence...what were you thinking? You might be a nice man but you come out an idiot. Did you forget that we are a country surrounded by people who want us dead? And don't forget their cousins who live inside our cities...and are members of our Knesset.

And finally, you two...what makes you think that any of us will trust you to come back with a bag of milk if we send you to the store? You think we would trust you to protect us or guide us through another war?

And if the smoke signals are right, there may just be another war this summer.

And then the biggie...how about Achmadinamamzer who wants us to all be toast?

Resign. Clean up your house before we get into more trouble.

Hello??? Is anybody there???

Sigh.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

17 Comments:

At 3:01 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Corruption, corruption, corruption it is the same here in the U.S. What a sad world we are living in and yet it makes each of us individually that much more accountable for how WE live and how WE order the affairs of OUR individual lives.

 
At 3:56 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

stay safe as well hun and Kol HaKavod for making aliya!

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger Leann said...

the world aint getting better is it?the christains are going to washington to stand up for you.
I get letters every day saying to pray for you all.and I do.the country needs a man will the heart of God.it seems all the world is going nutty.
we have odd stuff going on here to.they are letting old billy boys wife run for persident can you believe it?it was bad enough having that nutty sex fend in there now they want to lesson to that woman for the whole years!!!!
geez I couldnt stand it the last time voting time came.I wanted to throw my TV every time Edwards came on.
I will be useing my remote to mute for a long time!!!
God bless have a great week,I pray all will go well for you.

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Portrait of Peter said...

I do agree with everything that you have said in your powerful posting today.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert should resign or be forced out of office by the people of Israel. In addition the Defence Secretary too.

I was horrified at the loss of life and of those injured and my prayers were daily for all in Israel at that time.

Olmert has shown he is incompetient and here in the UK, the news coverage appears to view that Olmert - has to resign.

Take care

Peter

 
At 9:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy May Day
here is a little, flowered, paper cup with
candy and flowers..I'm ringing your doorbell
and running away:)

 
At 12:19 AM, Blogger Schvach said...

Bravo! The administration in Israel
needs to be administered. You bet!
Please check out my new blog spot
http://schvach.blogspot.com
You'll find my e-mail link there, then we can talk about our exchanged comments from Treppenwitz's Yom
Ha'atzmaut blog.
-Schvach

 
At 2:58 AM, Blogger CaraqueƱa said...

Hi Marallyn...I always love your blog. I've tagged you for a meme over at my place. Please do!

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Leann said...

I thought I left a comment on here the other day.but guess I forgot.
(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
shalom .

 
At 6:54 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks penless...what a mess

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

shalom woman!!! how nice to meet you...thanks for dropping in and for the kind words

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

leann i do so love you...we will all manage but there must be a plan someplace...

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks peter...the world is nuts...i understand that britain is very dangerous for jews right now...what's
your take on the situation???

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

oy anonymous i love you...who are you??? what a sweet comment...thanks so much

 
At 6:58 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

schvach!!! welcome...baruch ha'ba...how lovely to hear from you...i will be back online later today after teaching and will come visit and we can shmooze!!!

 
At 6:59 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

cara my friend...hope all is well with you and yours...thanks for the meme and i'll go visit later today when i'm back online...stay safe my friend

 
At 9:53 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I don't want to sound trite but :"I feel your pain!" I get so frustrated with politicians here in the U.S. So much bad is done in place of good. What happened to "serve the people"? I pray for Israel often and remind my boys to pray for the peace of Jerusalem. God bless you and keep you safe.

 
At 3:40 PM, Blogger Portrait of Peter said...

England has had isolated incidents in relation the Jewish community, but I would not say it was becoming dangerous - rather individuals who are causing a nuisance.

Here in Scotland = no problems at all!!

Best Wishes

Peter

 

Post a Comment

<< Home