Monday, October 16, 2006

NOA UPDATE

Still a mess in India...
1. Noa got to Mombai, Sept.22, 2006.
2. Took her brother's backpack.
3. The brother had just gotten out of the milluim/army reserves.
4. He forgot that he had placed a magazine of pistol bullets in one of the pockets.
5. Noa got caught in Mombai with the bullets.
6. Noa was immediately arrested.
7. Released on bail Sept. 25, 2006.
8. Her mother and uncle flew in...father didn't have a visa.
9. Trial set for Oct.9, 2006.
10. Her Indian lawyer forgot to file some papers.
11. Trial reset for today, Oct.16, 2006.
12. The policeman didn't show up.
13. Trial postponed...no new date...they still have her passport.
14. Noa's mom flew out tonight back to India.

I can't tell you how much the family appreciates all the love and prayers and good wishes. They still hope that all will be well and that Noa will be given back her passport and allowed to come home.


In the meantime, I know your prayers help. Noa bat Chagit.
Here is an article just posted on YNet.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3315633,00.html

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.


















10 Comments:

At 3:41 AM, Blogger Leann said...

seems this whole world is in abig mess.every where you look is the prophetic coming to pass.and we just need to be ready.God bless you with his peace in theses times of evil.shalom from the USA.

 
At 5:44 AM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Found your blog via your comments on other blogs. It's always nice to discover a good writer...who writes about her own world, the world at large and the Israeli community at her doorstep.
I also enjoy your sign-off; it's welcoming, even as a sign-off ;)
L'hitraot for now.

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

shalom torontopearl...thank you so much for dropping in and your kind words...did it snow last week too in toronto? stay safe...

 
At 9:45 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks leann...for sure evil walks the planet...but the sun is shining and the birds are singing and it is the dawning of a new day...yahooooo...stay safe

 
At 2:32 PM, Blogger Val said...

The situation with Noa is just crazy. There are REAL criminals that need their attention, but they detain HER?!!
My heart and prayers continue to be with her and her family.

 
At 11:44 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks val...this is a nightmare from the beginning...i really appreciate your caring and sharing...and so does the family...stay safe

 
At 6:03 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Best wishes to Noa's family and of course Noa.

 
At 1:10 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks jack...what a nightmare...i really appreciate you taking the time to care and share...stay safe (tell your mama you're not just a bad boy after all :)) )

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ps.55 "Listen to my prayer, O G-d, do not ignore my plea; hear me and answer me. My thoughts trouble me and I am distraught at the voice of the enemy, at the stares of the wicked; for they bring down suffering upon me and revile me i their anger...Fear and trembling have beset me; horror has overwhelmed me. I said, 'Oh, that I had the wings of a dove! I would fly away and be at rest--I would flee far away and stay in the desert; I would hurry to my place of shelter far from the tempest and storm...But I call to G-d, and the Lord saves me. Evening, morning and noon, I cry out in distress, and He hears my voice. He ransoms me unharmed from the battle waged against me, even though many oppose me. G-d, who is enthroned forever, will hear them and afflict them...Cast your cares on the L-RD and He will sustain you; He will never let the righteous fall. But you, O G-d, will bring down the wicked into the pit of corruption; bloodthirsty and deceitful men will not live out half their days.
BUT AS FOR ME, I TRUST IN YOU."

This is my prayer for Noa. G-d says He "watches over His Word to perform it so it does not return to Him void without accomplishing the purpose for which He sent it". G-d is watching over His Word that I just prayed over Noa, and He WILL perform it!

Love & prayers,
Chavah

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks chavah...every prayer counts...i'll let you know more as soon as i hear anything...right now her mom is with her and they are trying to work out the mess...stay safe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home