Friday, January 12, 2007

I WANTED TO BE SOPHIA LOREN

shabbat shalom!!! Everyone here is either getting over the terrible veeroos (virus) that attacks your throat and makes your nose do an immitation of Niagara Falls...don't ask...or infecting their loved ones. Me? Tfu tfu tfu, I have had it twice...brother Dovidle got it...now my youngest has it. We are doing our best not to reinfect each other, so keep your fingers crossed.

Maeshey, my other brother, not by blood but by choice, sent this to me. I thought, 'Ok, I'll try.' Of all the movie stars in the world, I ended up Grace Kelly.

Now, I always thought of Sydonia as Grace Kelly. The Guv as Lainie Kazan, and me like an Israeli comedian Tsipi Shavit (picture Totie Fields speaking Hebrew). But Grace Kelly???

Ok, you try. And let me know how you came out. Oh, for the men out there, you can try too, it won't hurt you to get in touch with your feminine side. Actually, it might be nice for a change.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

WHICH MOVIE STAR ARE YOU?

Ever wonder which movie star you are most like? Don't read ahead please! Well, a team of researchers got together and analyzed the personalities of movie stars.

The gathered info has been incorporated into this quiz. There are only 10 questions so it doesn't take long.

Number your paper from 1 to 10, then Answer each question with the choice that most describes you at this point in your life, and then add up the points that correspond with your answers. Send this to all of your friends (including person who sent it to you) with your star's name in the subject line.

Please don't be a butt and ruin it by not responding and don't look ahead or you will ruin the fun! ;o)

1. Which describes your perfect date?
a) Candlelight dinner for two
b) Amusement Park
c) Rollerblading in the park

d) Rock Concert
e) Have dinner & see a movie
f) Dinner at home with a loved one

2. What is your favorite type of music?
a) Rock and Roll
b) Alternative

c) Soft Rock
d) Classical
e) Christian
f) Jazz

3. What is your favorite type of movie?
a) Comedy
b) Horror
c) Musical
d) Romance
e) Documentary
f) Mystery

4. Which of the following jobs would you choose if you were given only these choices?
a) Waiter/Waitress
b) Sports Player
c) Teacher
d) Policeman
e) Bartender
f) Business person

5. Which would you rather do if you had an hour to waste?
a) Work out
b) Make out
c) Watch TV
d) Listen to the radio
e) Sleep
f) Read

6. Of the following colors, which do you like best?
a) Yellow
b) White
c) Sky blue
d) Teal
e) Gold
f) Red

7. Which one of the following would you like to eat right now?
a) Ice cream
b) Pizza
c) Sushi
d) Pasta
e) Salad
f) Lobster Tail

8. Which is your favorite holiday?
a) Halloween
b) Christmas
c) New Year's
d) Valentine's Day
e) Thanksgiving
f) Fourth of July

9. If you could go to any of the following places, which would it be?
a) Reno
b) Spain
c) Las Vegas
d) Hawaii
e) Hollywood
f) British Columbia

10. Of the following, who would you rather spend time with?
a) Someone who is smart
b) Someone with good looks
c) Someone who is a party animal
d) Someone who has fun all the time
e) Someone who is very emotional
f) Someone who is fun to be with

Now total up your points on each question:

1. a=4 / b=2 / c=5 / d=1 / e=3 / f=6
2. a=2 / b=1 / c=4 / d=5 / e=3 / f=6
3. a=2 /b=1 /c=3 /d=4 /e=5 /f=6
4. a=4 / b=5 / c=3 / d=2 / e=1 / f=6
5. a=5 / b=4 / c=2 / d=1 / e=3 / f=6

6. a=1 / b=5 / c=3 / d=2 / e=4 / f=6
7. a=3 / b=2 / c=1 / d=4 / e=5 / f=6
8. a=1 / b=3 / c=2 / d=4 / e=5 / f=6
9. a=4 / b=5 / c=1 / d=4 / e=3 / f=6
10. a=5 / b=2 / c=1 / d=3 / e=4 / f=6


NOW, take your total and find out which Movie Star you are:

(10-17 points) You are MADONNA:
You are wild and crazy and you know it. You know how to have fun, but you may take it to extremes. You know what you are doing though, and are much in control of your own life. People don't always see things your way, but that doesn't mean that you should do away with your beliefs.Try to remember that your wild spirit can lead to hurting yourself and others.

(18-26 points) You are DORIS DAY:
You are fun, friendly, and popular! You are a real crowd pleaser. You have probably been out on the town your share of times,yet you come home with the values that your mother taught you. Marriage and children are very important to you, but only after you have fun. Don't let the people you please influence you to stray.

(27-34 points) You are DEBBIE REYNOLDS:
You are cute, and everyone loves you. You are a best friend that no one takes the chance of losing. You never hurt feelings and seldom have your own feelings hurt. Life is a breeze. You are witty, and calm most of the time. Just keep clear of back stabbers, and you are worry-free.


(35-42 points) You are GRACE KELLY:
You are a lover. Romance, flowers, and wine are all you need to enjoy yourself. You are serious about all commitments and are a family person. You call your Mom every Sunday, and never forget a Birthday. Don't let your passion for romance get confused with the real thing.

(43-50 points) You are KATHERINE HEPBURN:
You are smart, a real thinker. Every situation is approached with a plan. You are very healthy in mind and body. You don't take crap from anyone. You have only a couple of individuals that you consider "real friends". You teach strong family values. Keep your feet planted in them, but don't overlook a bad situation when it does happen.

(51-60 points) You are ELIZABETH TAYLOR:
Everyone is in awe of you. You know what you want and how to get it. You have more friends than you know what to do with. Your word is your bond. Everyone knows when you say something it is money in the bank.You attract the opposite sex. Your intelligence overwhelms most. Your memory is the next thing to
photographic. Everyone admires you because you are so considerate and lovable. You know how to enjoy life and treat people right.

25 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh NO!! I came up with Bella Abzug!

(Do I hafta wear the hat?)

 
At 5:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, that was fun and bloomin' accurate. I'm Katherine Hepburn. But, oh, to be as talented and a slim as she was !

Funny, but I, like you, also think that I'm the untalented version of Lainie Kazan.

The Guv

 
At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, that was fun! Well just call me Kate Hepburn.

 
At 5:13 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

john!!! you are a very bad boy lololol...still grinning from your comment and yes you do...and take a picture :))) a sweet shabbat shalom honey

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

guv...stop saying you aren't talented...if you were a slug would you be my twin?...would you be one of the funniest people walking this planet? would you??? quick, would you??? how did you and neshie get to be hepburn? see maybe you wanted to go to hollywood and eat sushi...feh!!! talk to you soon...a sweet shabbat shalom and stay safe

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

hiiiiiiiiii neshie!!! that was fun, no? and again thanks for trying to get the info from karen about me...i called her at home but no anser so i left a message and will call again later...you and the guv are hepburn...yahoooooooooooo...kiss the babies for me...a sweet shabbat shalom my friend and thanks for dropping in

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lift/compliment, my dear friend. I had been mistaken a few times on the streets in Europe for Grace Kelly; what a rush for a young, single adventuress(?). Having enjoyed the imaginary life of mine being in the same realm I was buoyed by those moments.
Having admired the spirits of Katherine Hepburn, I got a kick out of arriving at the score, parallelling our personalities(?) but I am no where near capable of letting people know that I don't suffer fools. I tend to take the whimpy side out.
You are right on with your take on the Guv but am waiting to hear if she, herself, is in agreement.--even though the only thing she quotes from Latin class goes right to gatchies :))
This is too much fun! I have been too buried in practical thinking in the recent past without a good giggle break:)) Thanks, brother Maeshey. And thanks Marilyn for this platform to have a 'reunion'.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Perez said...

I am: DEBBIE REYNOLDS
It is kinds true...I don't know who that is,but what it said was true about me!

I found your blog from Leanns...Now I know what shabbat shalom means..Thank you, I was worried it would hurt someones feelings if I asked what it ment and plus I didn't want to feel dumb...

I always wanted to go to Jerusalem...What is life like there? How did you handle that war? I read in the local paper about a women born in American and moved to Jerusalem, she also had three children...

Okay I went on long enough-Take Care and stop by sometime-perez

 
At 6:21 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

sydonia!!! i have missed you...lost our scrabble sight...pls email it asap...how are you...so how come everyone is hepburn and i'm kelly? and you do you do you do...shabbat shalom lamsey...stay safe

 
At 7:30 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

shalom perez...thanks so much for dropping in...quickly i can tell you that living in jerusalem is never boring...and sometimes it is terrifying...but it is JERUSALEM...ahhhhhh...shabbat shalom and stay safe...glad you dropped in

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kinda' liked the boost I gave myself in that imaginary realm but reading it again in the comment column I realized that it was being read by people who don't know me and my silly sense of, often self-deprecating, humour.---just not as good as the guv; never will be.........
still was fun...thanks

 
At 9:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So!!! I'm Kathrine Hepburn. Sounds about right! She was a non-conformist...voila, like looking in a mirror. She loved to wear trousers...me too! Spoke her mind...ya think? All I have to do is start shaking and I'm the identical tsvilling! Noticed that the Guv is also K-k-k-katie ..who'da thunk?

 
At 3:12 AM, Blogger Vicky said...

Oh, I'm Grace Kelly, too. I would have sworn I was Katherine Hepburn.

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Leann said...

Hi that was fun.I did as you asked and I turned out to be one of my most loved movie stars.Loved her in on golden pond.dear lady Katherine Hepburn.she is a one of a kind.but aint sure I rank in her circal.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

sydonia!!! you just blogged!!! yahooo girlfriend...you always were a classy broad...me and the guv were the comedians...but for a while there we had windsor rocking!!! ahhhh the good old days...pls keep posting comments...you are much better than you think...ps did you read where my aunt fanny and mrs. Y had victoria secret parties and wore thongs???boggles the mind...i love it!!!shabbat shalom syd...love you

 
At 8:22 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

rickelle...all you hepburn ladies...i love it...so good to hear from you my dear friend...i am getting back to my self and will be online more now i hope...talk to you soon...so tell me, what was tracey really like??? shabbat shalom my friend and stay safe

 
At 8:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Kate seems to be a very popular lady! Describes me to a "T".

This was such fun and quite interesting. I'll be sure to forward it to my circle and see the results.

shabbat shalom my wonderful, talented friend.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

shabbat shalom chavah...isn't it interesting that everyone is either kelly or hepburn...and a sweet day to you...thanks for dropping in...talk to you soon...stay safe

 
At 2:22 AM, Blogger Perez said...

Thank you for the lovely comment you left me...It made me smile...One day I will go to Jerusalem...Take care-perez

 
At 9:28 AM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

Grace Kelly- Not a problem aside from her being dead, female and 30 years older than I am. ;)

 
At 12:26 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

perez...happy to see you anytime...stay safe

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

jack...glad you're not...remember the 2,000 year old man...back to the days when we were, now i'm still, but they're not...ahhhh mel brooks...a sweet shavuah tov jack...i bet you would look gorgeous in that dress :)))

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just because I am me, I had to try this. So I am . . . Debbie Reynolds. Shoot, that's only because there wasn't a Phyllis Diller.

 
At 9:48 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

tim you are a hoot!!! you make my heart sing...thanks so much for dropping in...

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Sheila said...

Yes John, you can totally pull off the hat. Post it on the Other website...hee hee....should really boost your counter.

what a shocker!!!

Im Grace!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home