Tuesday, January 23, 2007

SO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE MY NEW LAPTOP???

There are dog people and there are cat people.

There are carbo lovers and there are the coffee/smoker people.

There are night people and there are daytime people.

And there are laptop lovers and pc lovers.

Guess which of the above list I belong to.

Here's a hint: I love my laptop so much that I cut off my long fingernails so the little letters won't go to that secret place where the one lost sock goes and the stuff you put into a safe place are still hiding.

Now, that is love.

The things we do to stay beautiful...sigh.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

8 Comments:

At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My wife likes her PC. I like my laptop. I love my wife on my lap for kisses and hugs. Don't feel guilty about that one. :)

Be safe, young lady.

 
At 5:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As soon as I get a lap, I'll seriously consider getting a laptop.

Don't think I should be out there pricing various models yet, though. Haven't had anything resembling a lap since 1966.

The Guv

 
At 5:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I love my laptop too!

It's better than lots and lots and lots and lots and...

...well, lots of things!

Enjoy your mobility!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

now tim...that's what i call a laptop!!! hahaha...bravo!!!

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

anonymous...you have to hit other so everyone will know you are THE GUV!!!...you are so damn funny...and you do so have a lap...and a top...they are the perfect guv size...ps i have the shortened version...sigh...hiiiiiiiiiii honey!!!

 
At 1:42 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

john honey...well i don't know if i would go that far!!! especially at your age...lololol...always wonderful to find you here...stay safe

 
At 3:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

But I DID hit, "other". Seems the computer fairy thinks I'm anonymous and deemed me such.

The Guv

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

ok guv we tried...email me your comments and i'll transfer them...you are far from anonymous...to me and to everyone...we need to see THE GUV...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home