Sunday, March 11, 2007

GETTING OLD ISN'T FOR SISSIES

I don't feel old. I don't think I look old. But sometimes my body says 'whoa girl' and places I didn't even know existed begin to hurt.

Take my hip for instance. A little over a year ago, I was working in the kitchen when I was done in by a drop of water. A little water on the kitchen floor and in a second I became a world famous ice skater doing the splits. Don't laugh.

And if that isn't bad enough a week later I must have decided I liked the idea because in the very same place I did it again!

Since then every time the weather changes my left hip goes 'krich, krich'(ch like in loch lomen) Sigh.

Why am I telling you all this? Well, maybe you need to know what the weather is doing outside and don't have a tv or radio handy. Just call me. I'll dance around for a few minutes and in a flash I'll be able to give you an honest and true report.

No! Don't thank me. What are friends for?

Hope you have a sweet shavuah tov.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

2 Comments:

At 11:58 PM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Marallyn,
No wonder you're such a HIP chick!

 
At 11:21 PM, Blogger Batya said...

The body doesn't bounce back like it used to. It just bounces!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home