Friday, March 02, 2007

STARCATCHER

By now you know me by many names: marallyn...imma...bubbie chanah's daughter...the baby's bubbie...so today I thought it time you meet Starcatcher, the hat I wear when I'm the astrology lady.

For the past two weeks Mercury has been in retrograde or 'retro' where the planet looks like it is going backwards. We all know that that is impossible, but because of the eliptical path the planets take around the sun, it just looks that way. Mercury goes retro for about three weeks every few months. This one is from February 15th-March 8th. Who cares, you may ask. Well mercury retro causes a breakdown in communication. All forms of communication... conversations...meetings...mail going out and packages coming in. It is when you find you can't live without that paisley couch and then when they deliver it, after the retro is over, you can't believe you were hoodwinked into buying that eyesore.

During these three weeks, I reccomend that you do not begin anything new. You do not make any major purchases. You try to avoid at all costs signing any important papers such as contracts or loans in the bank.

Avoid that confrontation you are itching to have with your spouse/sibling/neighbour/that lousy salesperson who is so stupid you can't believe that anyone would hire him/her. And listen more than you speak.

Added to all the above are two lunar eclipses. The first, the Full Moon Eclipse on March 3, 2007 will be visible in the United Kingdom as well as in Europe. When the Full Moon slips into the dark shaddow (umbra) of the Earth and disappears from view for about an hour it is a sight to be seen, and the second being the New Moon Eclipse on March 18, 2007 .

Between Mercury retro and these Lunar eclipses everyone will feel a bit off kilter, and extremely sensitive. I like to call it 'my fragile' time where I feel vulnerable and breakable. Where intellect takes a back seat to sensitivity and one's usual peppy spirit becomes bogged down under a blanket of doubt.

Personally, I do believe that all this action in the skies will be bringing more floods and earthquates in about nine months from now...but let's not go into 'doom and gloom' mode. Not just yet. For now, try not to spend too much money...avoid telling your mother-in-law just what she looks like in that dress and above all, remember...everything will be going back to normal around the second week of this month.

I love astrology. I don't trust all astrologers, but I love astrology.

Happy Purim...shabbat shalom.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

3 Comments:

At 9:57 AM, Blogger Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Happy Purim from your Sagitterian fan!!

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger Batya said...

I thought I was feeling off due to excess sugar and approaching Pesach!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger Geologychick said...

A bit off kilter.... check out my latest entry! Did it make the news in Israel?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home