Thursday, March 08, 2007

LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU'RE BUSY MAKING PLANS

I don't know about you, but this week was one of the most stressful I've had in a very long time. Wasn't even home much to sit and email or blog. But thank goodness all is well and here I am back again fat and sassy.

My friend Chava sent me this and I'm taking the lazy lady way out today. Tomorrow I hope to be back in full swing telling my stories and listening to yours.


4 Things about me you may not have known...........
A) Four jobs I have had in my life
1. teller in a bank
2. jewelry salesperson
3. co-founder and director of a learning center for L.D.kids
4. wrote and published seven astrology books

B) Four places I have lived:
1. Windsor, Ontario, Canada
2. Detroit, Michigan
3. Tel Aviv, Israel…one hot, sultry summer
4. Jerusalem, Israel

C) Four TV shows I like:
1. Survivor
2. American Idol
3. Desperate Housewives
4. Gray’s Anatomy

D) Four places I've been on vacation:
1. London, England
2. Paris, France
3. Boulder, Colorado
4. Greece

E ) Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chinese
2. Italian
3. Middle Eastern
4. anything that is not sushi or basil

F) Four places I would like to be right now:
1. at my brother’s place
2. at Maeshey’s place
3. at the guv’s place
4. at the Sheraton, Dead Sea


Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

4 Comments:

At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

4 Things about me you may not have known...........
>A) Four jobs I have had in my life
>1. sign painter for Woolworth's
>2. file clerk at UJA
>3. proof reader for publishing company
>4. greeting card designer
(ALL OF THESE WERE BEFORE THE AGE OF 21, WHICH SHOWS HOW GOOD I WAS AT
THEM...)
>B) Four places I have lived:
>1. NYNY...''the city so nice they had to name it twice" only I did NOT
>think it was nice, and left asap! to...
>2. Muckleshoot Indian Reservation, Enumclaw Wash.
>3. Placerville Calif
>4. Naknek Alaska (but I never really LIVED UNTIL ALIYAH!)
>
>C) Four TV shows I like:
>1. don't like t.v.
>2. don't like t.v.
>3. don't like t.v.
>4. don't like t.v.
>
>D) Four places I've been on vacation:
>1. Niagra Falls 1956
>2. Gaspe peninsular - in winter - 1962
>3. Reno Nevada - and points of desert (1975)
>4. back to Alaska for a VACATION which was great...and those are the 4
>vacations in my whole life!
>
>E ) Four of my favorite foods:
>1. greek salad
>2. stir fry
>3. caribou
>4. persimmons (ripe)

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you're back
actually we met when you were at job--

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's a Sheraton at the Dead Sea? ...or did I read that the wrong way.... LOL!

 
At 4:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wellll.... I'm upset that you don't like SUSHI!!

Oy VEH!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home