Wednesday, May 09, 2007

NOT ENOUGH HOURS IN THE DAY

I love being busy. But some days are simply ridiculous. Today is going to be one of those days. I start in about an hour and will finish twelve hours later. So I decided I better come online quick and say howdeedoo or another day would go by without our chatting.

Last night at my writing class the group got my last chapter of Emma. Thank goodness they not only loved it but 'got it'. Yahooooo for everyone. Next meeting they'll get the epilogue and then we party.

I don't know where the time flies. It has already been thirty days since my Mother-In-Law, AH passed away. Tomorrow is the seudah, a dinner for the mourners and relatives and closest friends. And then Friday morning we are back in the cemetery to put up the stone and pay our respects.

Somewhere in the middle of the rush of the past month with the emotional impact still hovering and weighing us all down the days simply slipped by.

So, I just wanted to take a moment to say hi and tell you that I love you.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

10 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Portrait of Peter said...

One can so relate to such days!!

Delighted your writing class - saw the "Light". I attended such a class many many years ago and so enjoyed the enthusiasm and motivation.

Have a good day and greetings from across the seas!!

Peter

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks peter...i'd love to hear about your writing...and hugs from this end of the rainbow

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Pen of Jen said...

I am so happy that they 'got it'.

Have a safe and wonderful day!

The vacationing Pen of Jen

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger Susan said...

Time waits for none of us and that is why it is so important to make each moment count. Something I constantly try and remind myself of.

Susan

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

take er easy and take one day at a time hun..shalom u'vracha~!

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger Batya said...

not easy
I know

 
At 9:05 PM, Blogger Val said...

Glad to hear you're busy... it's all good!

 
At 5:34 AM, Blogger Perez said...

I hope you and your family are healing well.

Please send me your book. You keep talking about it and I am ready to read it. Please, Please, Please send me a copy!

Take care! And stay safe

 
At 6:51 AM, Blogger torontopearl said...

You are one of the most honest writers out there, Marallyn. A pleasure to know, and read!

Your m-i-l's neshama should have an aliyah.

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks jennifer...me 2

great thought penless...i too try to remember that

shalom old old woman...baby steps count too, right?

hi muse...hope all is well with you and yours

val my dear friend...from your mouth...

shalom perez...my manuscript is in the hands of two friends who are editing it...i'll let you know when it is finally in book form tfu tfu tfu

pearl my dear friend your words mean more to me than you know...stay safe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home