Sunday, January 20, 2008

HI I MISS YOU...US

Shavuah tov...a good week.

I am so sorry that I disappeared, but the truth is that I am up to here ( she said, arm waving next to her hairline ) with stuff. Good stuff. Tfu, tfu tfu.

My brother Dovidle was here for two weeks and I moved in with him and Bubbie Channah. How lovely...we pretended we were kids back in Windsor. Then 48 hours later he got sick with the rotten thing that is going around. I think he caught his on the plane. Then Bubbie Channah got sick.

I was busy taking care of them...running home twice a week to teach all my students, bless them, cook and run back to ma's place.

But the real reason I haven't been online is that between life and all it's intricate bends and turns, I am rewriting Emma...my novel Emma Shelby is No More. And then off it goes back to California.

Besides that, I am still in my wonderful writing group and have to have a chapter written every two weeks for our group...thus Morgan is in the making.

And, I have the astrology column for the Jerusalem Post.

And and and and and...

Thank you all for writing and caring. For worrying and for missing my blog. I miss you and it too. Oodles.

I will try to get here more often.

In the meantime have a sweet shavuah tov.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

5 Comments:

At 9:40 PM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

feel better please!

 
At 2:02 AM, Blogger Val said...

Yes, I was wondering what happened to ya. Glad that all is well.
Just busy. That's good to hear. Busy is good.
Happy new year, my friend.

 
At 1:31 AM, Blogger CaraqueƱa said...

When you publish Emma, please let us know so that we can RUN out and buy it! You are such an interesting person!

 
At 5:12 AM, Blogger WomanHonorThyself said...

Glad things are goin well my friend!

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home