Saturday, May 24, 2008

SCATTERGORIES

Well, I could take the time to write about our Prime Minister...is he nuts?

And since I wrote about my feelings about Obama, I got lots of mail...pro and con.

So, instead I'm going to send you out a list I got from Chavaleh.

I had fun with this. A lot more fun that talking about our Prime Minister. Does he really think that the Syrians are going to give up terror and be nice guys? Maybe I should sell him a bridge. No, where he's going, he needs a saw. Sigh.

No more Prime Minister.

This is alllllllllllll about me.

Called SCATTERGORIES – it’s harder than it looks, but oh such fun.
Use the first letter of your first name to answer each of the following.
They have to be real places, names, things - nothing made up. You
can not use your own name for the boy/girl names.
yahooooo!!!!

If you'd like you can send me your answers via my email. marallyn@gmail.com

1. What is your name? marallyn
2. A 4 letter word: mind
3. A vehicle: mustang
4. A city: melasurej…ok, moscow
5. A boy's name: merlin
6. A girl's name: morgan
7. Alcoholic drink: manhattan
8. An occupation: musician
9. Something you wear: moccasins
10. A celebrity: marilyn monroe
11. A food: marshmallows
12. Something found in a bathroom: misty mirrors
13. Reason for being late: missed the bus
14. Something you shout: merde!
15. An animal: monkey
16. A body part: muscles
17. Word to describe yourself: mystical

Shabbat shalom

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home