Tuesday, June 26, 2012

THINKING OUT LOUD

It has been so long since I blogged and to tell you the truth I missed it. Instead I have been sending out little messages on Facebook every day and that has been fun, but blogging is something else all together.

The truth is that I have been teaching like a crazy fool all year and have not had the quiet emotional space I needed to just sit down and write.

The good news is that summer is here...where the hell did the year go? I'm just ready for winter...sigh...not hot and hotter...sigh again.

So, here's my plan for the coming weeks. Instead of swimming I'm now walking and instead of teaching I am going to be writing!!! Yay it is my turn!!!

More to come as the days go by.


Have a great day...stay safe... and thanks for dropping in.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home