Tuesday, July 02, 2013

LIONS AND TIGERS AND BEARS...OH MY!

Once a week my friend and I try to walk around the zoo...the Biblical Zoo...the one that is five minutes from my house and the most fabulous zoo in the Universe! Ok maybe not in the Universe but it sure is a great zoo!!!

Well this morning, as we usually do on Tuesday mornings, got there just at opening time before nine a.m.

Well...all the staff were standing around and my friend thought that maybe someone important was coming to the zoo. So, I asked. Yup!!! Our President, Shimon Peres was on his way!


We started on our walk up and down and around looking at the magnificently well cared for animals and plants...have you ever been to a zoo where there is not one scrap of paper on the ground?...where the only smell is flowers and grass? where the animals look healthy and happy and little baby animals are everywhere? Well...that's my zoo!

Nu, so all of a sudden the little train that takes the families around the zoo came to a halt near where we were and there he was!!! Rina and me and the President makes three!!! Yahoooo.

I looked over and he looked at me and I waved and he waved back! I was sorry my babies weren't with me!

As I watched him move on in the little train, I thought of how lucky I am. See, I get to walk around the zoo all the time. He only gets to come maybe once in forever!

PS. The man looks great! And powerful!  Like big time!

Shalom Kvod HaNassi! Come back again soon!

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home