Wednesday, August 07, 2013

THE ENGLISH GIRL...DANIEL SILVA DOES IT AGAIN!

You all know how much I love books...reading...writing...touching...buying! There is nothing better than a great book written by an accomplished, smart, exciting author.

Years ago I discovered Daniel Silva and his books featuring Gabriel Allon and Ari Shamron and and and...

I don't want to spoil them for you so all I'll say is please go get them if you like a fabulous read where you stay up far too late just turning one more page!

Although each book stands on its own, if you can start at the beginning of the series and enjoy the ride.

I just finished The English Girl and the worst part about it was I finished it too quickly.

Have a good day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.
ps if you click on 'just saying' and go to books you will see the latest reveiw of this book plus others I have have been lucky enough to read.

1 Comments:

At 8:02 PM, Blogger Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

Thanks for the recommend and chag sameach!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home