Tuesday, January 23, 2007

AHMADINADOODLE...OY

I can never remember that mamzer's name. But I can see his farbisseneh punim (miserable face). My good friend John Little just wrote a wonderful post...well maybe wonderful is the wrong word as it tells how Iran is planning to wipe us off the map. And could do it too!

Go visit his blog, Israel Outlook"
John writes about Israel and every post he writes is worth reading. Sweeps out the cobwebs and gives you loads of information and keeps you thinking. Besides all that he is a great friend, and the man who said, 'Marallyn, you need a blog'. And then, bless him set me up with this one! Like I said, one of the good guys.

John, I read your post. I loved hating it. I think it's important and everyone should read it.

Here's what I think.

Do you remember watching Maccabi Tel Aviv, our huha basketball team? I hate watching them. Why? Because they are always losing by a couple of points. Until the final five seconds. Then, from out of nowhere, some player flings the ball from the other end of the court...the thing makes it's way to the hoop...and Lordy Lordy dunks right into the loop, past the ring, through the net and plop onto the floor.

The crowds go meshuggeh. ..the other team stares unbelieving. ..and we party!!!

Somehow, I do not think that YOU KNOW WHO is going to let his Chosen People be nuked. If anyone is going to Beam Us Up,Scotty it ain't gonna be Ahmadinadoodle. Many have tried. God knows, many have tried. But like the first Maccabians...and the second group with the ball, there will be another miracle in the HOLY LAND...And I put my money on the Big Guy.

Don't forget, like the 2,000 year old man said, "There's something bigger than Murray!"

But, in the meantime how do we keep from having a serous nervous breakdown? AHHHHHH that is a good question.

The time for turning the other cheek is way past gone. The time for talking is way past gone. I think what's left is to do what the 2,000 year old man does, "When I wake up in the morning, I drop to my knees and pray fiercely. Twenty-two minutes of prayer every day. That a ceiling does not fall on me and that my heart does not attack me!"

Works for me. But, in the meantime I think we have to make sure we carry a big stick, cuz I do believe that the Lord helps those who helps themselves.

So, wake up little Susie, roll over Beethoven, hit the road Jack and never forget that Israel is the meanest s.o.b. in the valley.

Oy...sigh.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

6 Comments:

At 4:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I actually would like to think of him as an AHMADINADOODLE DANDY. As in...

Oh, He's an Ahmadinadoodle DAAAANDY. HEEE's an Ahmadinadoodle booooy!

You know the song.

Great post!

 
At 5:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post, Marallyn. I'll visit your friend's blog.

Ahmadinadoodle? LOL Ahmadinadoodle without the noodle.

My money is always on God. I mean, my track record isn't that great, so I like bettin' on the Winner.

And He just loves His Chosen.

God bless and stay safe.

 
At 7:15 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

funny john...i could tell him where to stick his feather...oy i don't believe i just said that lolol

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger marallyn ben moshe said...

thanks tim...me too me too...but oy and vey

 
At 7:44 PM, Blogger Perez said...

Or you could just call him Tom....But I like nutjob.....Oh wait, I shouldn't go on on how the world and Israel should 'wipe' Iran off the map, but I would....No way would G-d do this to His people(let them get nuked)....Should we send 'I miss you' cards to Iran now, before they are gone? But I am just saying...I will read the link-Take care and great post-perez
Shalom

 
At 10:49 PM, Blogger Geologychick said...

wow... that is a neat website! Thanks for the link!
Be safe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home