Saturday, July 21, 2012

BOKER TOV FROM JERUSALEM

Shabbat morning in Jerusalem...there is nothing like it in the world. Quiet, peaceful, lazy...how lovely. The only sound is the chirping of the birds as they talk to one another.
Still very hot but not nearly as bad as it was a couple of days ago. I don't know about you but I don't do great in 39 degree weather. I cancelled my weekly walk with my friend Rina in the zoo. I cancelled my trip to Tel Aviv to meet my friend Frances at LaLaLand...my happy place by the sea. It was just 'too damn hot'!
Today it seems as if it is cooling off a bit. That's good.
I made the mistake of listening to the news yesterday. We brought baCK our dead and wounded from Bulgaria. They think there is one more suicide bomber out there wandering the city.
Murder in Denver, Colorado in a movie theater. I immediately phoned my brother David to make sure they were all right.
And now we are watching very carefully what is happening in Syria.
That was last night. Today I am drinking my coffee, reading my kindle ( reading The President's Club by Nancy Gibbs and Michael Duffy...get a copy wow), and working on what I hope is going to be my final edit on my novel Unveiled.
I hope you are having a great shabbat too.
Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.





2 Comments:

At 8:40 PM, Blogger Laura Bolter said...

Thank you for sharing my art.

 
At 8:40 PM, Blogger Laura Bolter said...

Thank you for sharing my art.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home