Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A FEW GIGGLES FOR WHEN YOUR GET UP AND GO GOT UP AND WENT

BUMPER STICKERS FOR SENIOR CITIZENS:

1.Goodbye tension! Hello pension.
2.I was at the Beauty Shop for nearly two hours…that was only for the estimate.
3.It’s nice to be here. At my age it’s nice to be anywhere.
4.The Snap Crackle Pop in the morning isn’t my Rice Krispies.
5.You know you’re getting old when…you throw a wild party and the neighbours don’t even realize it.
6.Sometimes I wake up grumpy…and some days I let him sleep.
7.Senior Campbells…New LARGE TYPE Alphabet Soup.
8.The secret of staying young is to live honestly…eat slowly, and lie about your age.
9.I must be getting older…All the names in my phone book end with M.D.
10.Be nice to your children. They will choose your nursing home.
11.Florida is God’s Waiting Room.
12.At my age FLOWERS scare me.
13.It ain’t the age…it’s the darn mileage.
14.Support Bingo. Keep Grandma off the streets.
15.The more you complain, the longer God makes you live.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

4 Comments:

At 11:57 PM, Blogger Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

thanks for the laugh.

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Cute!
Susan

 
At 5:08 PM, Blogger TO BECOME said...

Oh, that was so funny. You made my day. Most all of those are true in my life. I love my life. Have a good day. See you later. connie from Texas

 
At 5:30 AM, Blogger Batya said...

A couple of years ago, my parents were spooked when they realized that I had started getting some (not all) senior discounts!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home