Tuesday, August 28, 2007

AND THE GOOD NEWS IS...

It wasn't a root canal problem...yahooooooooooooo. Yesterday Bubbie Channah and I went to see Cousin Sheldon, the best dentist in the universe and he took another x-ray and it wasn't a root canal problem!!!

When I asked him what it was, he said it could have been a gum infection or anything.

He couldn't tell now cuz the antibiotics made it alllllllllll go away. Yahoooo.

That reminded me of the time my left eye got so infected that it was nearly shut. I had two little ones at the time and I kept trying to get to an eye doctor but you needed an appointment and all they had was for three weeks in the future.

How come eye doctors are so busy?

Am I Bubbie Channah's daughter, or what? I just put the kids in their nursery schools, hopped a bus and went to the nearest eye doctor's office.

When I told the secretary that I didn't have an appointment and all the other patients looked at me with fear that maybe I was infectious, they insisted that I be squeezed in to see the doctor.

He did take me. And he did check me. And he did prescribe drops and a cream.

But...when I asked him what I had here is what he told me (honest, I kid you not):
"Whatever it was you looked at, don't look at it again!"

And for that he has a diploma hanging on the wall???

Bubbie Channah always said, "Never mind that they have a degree...ask them where they graduated in class!"

Don't mess with Bubbie Channah!

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

1 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Chana @ Lemon Lime Moon said...

You keep me smiling.
Have a beautiful day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home