Thursday, August 23, 2007

MY MAN FLOYD

FOOD. No, not me and eating this time...sigh. We got a new channel on cable TV. The Food Channel. Yahoooooo.

Now when I can't find anything to watch and my monkeys from Monkey World on Animal Planet aren't on, I can watch the food channel.

And folks, I have fallen in love. My new man is Floyd. Keith Floyd. Floyd in Africa; Floyd in anywhere...the man is all over the world cooking and pretending he can't wait to get his hands on the booze.

The man is brilliant. And the more I watch his show the more I am captivated by the bloke. Now, I can't tell you how good a cook or chef he is...I think he must be pretty good, but he is one hell of a good sport and the funniest standup on TV. He's out there on a junk in China trying not to burn himself and on an elephant someplace in Borneo trying to figure out what the natives want to eat. And he is hysterical.

If you sit back and just listen to him, you'll have a half hour of the best entertainment.

So, if it's late at night and you don't have anything to watch on the 472,000 stations on your telly, go see if you can find Floyd. You won't be sorry.

OK, godda run. Now it's Bargain Hunt and maybe, just maybe someone will walk away with a couple of quid.

Ah the Brits. Love'em.

Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.

3 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

He sounds interesting. I'll have to go check him out.

 
At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

PAULA DEEN!!! She'll have you drooling. I think she's on the Food Channel too. Emeril is also pretty good. Don't believe I've seen Floyd yet. I'll have to check him out.

How's the dental thing going? Hope you are not having anymore pain. That doesn't mean however, that the problem is resolved. It will come back once the antibiotic runs out. Ask we how I know?

Hope Nachumi is over his "bug" and all is well.

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Batya said...

We only get channel 1.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home