Sunday, May 27, 2007

THINGS I LOVE

I love the feel of my tush as it settles into the seat of an airplane.

I love walking OUT of the dentist's office.

I love a hot cup of coffee in the morning.

I love the sound of children's laughter.

I love knowing my family is safe in their own beds.

I love it when my babies call me Bubbie.

I love the rain.

I love going out with friends for a meal.

I love a good book.

I love talking to my mother on the phone.

I love family sitting around a full table.

I love writing.

I love my laptop.

I love my blog and yours.

I love the quiet of the middle of the night.

I love having a tv in my bedroom.

I love Friday afternoons.

I love Jerusalem/Israel.

I love you (you know who you are).

Shavuah tov.

Have a great day...stay safe...thanks for dropping in.

8 Comments:

At 1:17 PM, Blogger Portrait of Peter said...

Such sweet sentiments - which is a joy to read.

"Things I love" - is in knowing that I have a dear friend in Israel - whose blogging I turn to each day for inspiration.

May your day be as wonderful - as in your writings.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Susan said...

And I love your blog, and knowing you, and your wonderful sense of humor :o)
Susan

 
At 1:36 AM, Blogger Rita Loca said...

I love ...to read your posts!

 
At 7:00 AM, Blogger TO BECOME said...

We love many of the same things. May you have a happy day tomorrow and this week. connie from Texas

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger Val said...

Such a GREAT post. You always make me smile - even your grumblings! :)

 
At 7:50 PM, Blogger Jack Steiner said...

That was a nice list.

 
At 4:26 AM, Blogger torontopearl said...

Marallyn, it's so evident that you love life itself. Kol hakavod. Not everyone can see a rainbow behind a storm...

 
At 4:51 AM, Blogger CaraqueƱa said...

You're hilarious...I love...reading your blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home