THANKS OLD OLD LADY OF THE HILLS
OldOldLady Of The Hills http://sitteninthehills64.blogspot.com sent me a list of questions...bravo old lady...i loved them...
Ok all of you...here are old lady's questions in bold face...and my answers.
Any of you interested in sending me your answers - I'd love to hear them.
1. You have just been elected President of the United States. What are the first four things you would do in your new position?
1. I would call out the national guard to sweep our cities and get rid of the terrorists hiding in the basement. 2. I would put pressure on the automobile industry to stop producing conventional cars and push towards electric or solar vehicles...enough that they have us over a barrel. 3. I would make our schools safe...it can be done. 4. I would socialize medicine so everyone is covered.
2. If you could live your life over, what one thing would you do differently? That one is tricky. I would have started writing sooner...I would have gone to New York to be an actor. I would have been kinder to myself.
3. A Square Peg or A Round Hole, and why? Round hole. I roll with the punches. I don't expect people to conform to my way of thinking...well not all the time lol. And round is a shape no? My favourite. And finally round is a lot softer than square. Like marshmallows and clouds. Nice.
4. Your very weathly Aunt has left you $100 million., with the caveat that you must build the house of your dreams anywhere in the world that your heart desires...Where would it be and what would it look like? I would build it in Jerusalem. I could never live anywhere else. One floor. Lots of windows. Overlooking the Old City. With a little garden and lots of balconies. With two rooms more than I need...for company.
5. Your wealthy Aunt also said: You may give a fabulous dinner party for 5 Famous people. But all of these famous people are no longer living....Who would your five Dream Dinner Guests be, and why? 1. Mel Brooks...the 2,000 year old man...becuase I find funny and clever very attractive. 2. Shakespeare...the finest writer of all times. 3. Golda...strong, bright, clever woman...can you beat that? 4. Merlin...anyone who knows me, knows why. 5. Moses...what a life he had.
6. Dancer or Singer? singer...have you ever seen me dance???
7. Do you have a hidden talent that you wish you could persue, and why? I wish I could say that I could fly...now how great would that be? But, in the last two years I have really started writing and that is such a joy in my life. And I'm so grateful. Oh, and I wish I could find the cure for cancer, bring peace, and invent a kind of chocolate that is not fattening. Sigh.
8. If you were told you had only six monthe to live, How would you spend them? I would hope that I could spend them not crying and feeling sorry for myself. I have so much to live for and so much that I am grateful for. And I hope I could walk into the light smiling and singing and saying 'Thank you, God. It was a great ride.'
Those were the questions that oldoldladyofthehills sent me and my answers. Took longer than I thought to find them. If you would like to share your answers with me, I'd love to hear them.
Have a great day...stay safe...and thanks for dropping in.